keskiviikko 20. heinäkuuta 2011

Mendoza

Helloooo! Guess who is back (unfortunately). The trip took 12 days and 11 provices. I wish we would still be somewhere far. I have to say that Argentina is incredible. I knew barely nothing of the landscape that this country has to offer, now I'm just speechless. As expected I took tons of pictures. Therefore I decided to post eveything little by little (which is bad for me because it makes me miss everything even more).
So we started the trip by driving to Mendoza and spending 4 days there. We concentrated on wines and seeing the variety of the landscapes. We went skiing (I fell and hurt me leg), we went to 5 different wineries (I never thought I'd know this much about wines that I do right now), we played with snow and enjoyed of the city and the company we had as much as we could.


...to be continued! :D

2 kommenttia:

  1. Vitsit kun on ihanat maisemat. + Näytät hyvinvoivalta & onnelliselta :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos mari! :) joo, kyllä mä oon onnellinen ja tuo reissu tuli kyllä tarpeeseen. Kiva tietää vähän paremmin millasessa maassa sitä oikein asuu.

    VastaaPoista