keskiviikko 15. joulukuuta 2010

Twisted












So I guess it's gonna be another month with these girls and boys. I don't mind it at all. I like this house in it's own weird way. Mostly I like these people and the stuff that we do together. It's gonna be christmas with them as well. And we're gonna have so much fun. Even though everyone is leaving one by one, first Claire, then Malin, who ever next, but we're still gonna have fun. That's the character of this house. We're all just a group of tourists and this house is just a temporary phase. But part of the phase is to have fun togerher, to go out and laugh together. So I'm happy to have that for at least one more month.
I just wish I had my closest friends and family here right now that I need their support.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti