perjantai 28. tammikuuta 2011

holitapolita

I haven't been blogging so much lately. I've put all my energy on decorating this house with babi and living an amazing life with him. I haven't been using internet so much either. Just for work and that's pretty much all. I've had a lot of problems with the cable of my computer but now it's finally being fixed. (so most probably I will continue blogging more often)
There are a lot of nice stuff coming in the close future. We're going on a trip to Ente Rios on monday and will probably stop by at Uruguay as well. I need to leave this country so that they will update my tourist visa and give me another 90 days to be in the country. Too bad that I'm not Argentine. Anyway, soon after our trip - Fiona, a friend of mine from Austria, is coming to stay with us for some while. I'm so excited to meet her again after so many months! Also my mother and my cousin are coming on may so I feel really lucky.
Oh, btw now I literally live here with babi. I had my room in Buenos Aires till the end of the month but it's not mine anymore. So now this is my one and only home. And I just couldn't be any happier about it! Well, I guess it's time to go to the photos I've taken. They are completely random from the latest weeks and different occasions!














I finally got my christmas present! :---)

Fridge poetry

...A little acciden't and of course I'm not over reacting with the tie!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti