keskiviikko 5. tammikuuta 2011

So far so good











Some tongue for Sari! :)


Poor streetdog that the owner abandoned here. :-(


Horse shit in the background :D

This is my new little baby. She is also an abandoned street dog that used to belong to the previous owner. So I've been taking good care of her, bathing her, cutting her fur, giving food and given lots of love. She loves me!


Sitting comportably on our imaginary sofa!

Here are some pictures of our new house. We don't have furniture yet but they will come soon, little by little. I really like this house and our yard (which now looks much better with cut grass and filled swimmingpool) and I am looking forward to all the projects that we're gonna have here. Actually this is a never ending project. Oh and our neighbours are amazing. They can't speak english so they write me little notes in english by using google translator and they just brought me some home-made cake. =)

1 kommentti:

  1. Wau! Aivan uskomattoman hienolta näyttää kämppä. Oon kade..

    VastaaPoista